- November 27, 2020
- Posted by: virtualxstore
- Category: trading
- ETHUSD saw a slight uptrend after getting the lower band
- Price was very high. The market moved ~12.16% between $538.49 and $480.08
Today’s Trend analysis
- ETHUSD expected to see a sideways movement as the price has got lower band support and thereby expected to increase until getting midline resistance and fall
- Price at the time of publishing: $5147.87
- ETH’s market cap: $59.14 Billion
- Oscillator indicators are mostly neutral. at 38
- Moving average indicators are suggesting a downtrend. is neutral
- Volume indicators observed an increase in with the decline in price followed by a decrease in with an increase in price
Price expected to see a sideways movement as the price has got lower band support and thereby expected to increase until getting midline resistance and fall. Most of the Oscillator indicators are neutral. line moving below the signal line, with the histogram size increasing in the negative region suggesting bias. at 38, in the neutral region below the midline. with a value of around -74 in the neutral region. Another interesting point to notice here is that the is expanding and observed an increase in with the decline in price followed by a decrease in with an increase in price indicating weak buying pressure.
The analysis is based on signals from 28 technical indicators, out of which 17 are moving averages and the remaining 11 are oscillators. These indicator values are calculated using 4Hr candles.
If you find the analysis useful, please like and share our ideas with the community as well as follow to stay updated with new ideas!